theNINE returns on September 9, 2018 starting with:
- Come and See—This series will follow the current sermon series on the Gospel of John with further study and discussion to review what we’ve studied as a church and dig deeper together.
- Tech-Wise Parents—With the changing of time comes the changing of culture and now we have Snap Chat, Instagram, Fortnite, "screen time", smart phones, and more! How do we as parents raise our children, pointing them to follow Jesus with all of the changes that time brings. Pastor Paul will be going through the book Tech-Wise Family with parents at this class.
- Tech-Wise Students— Pastor Jamie will have the students going through the same topics as above, from their perspective.
Interested in Membership?
First Steps is a series of classes designed for those who are interested in becoming members. All are welcome, even if you are just looking to find out more about us.
- October 7 - Foundations: What We Believe
- October 14 - Flourish/Family
- October 21 - Fieldwork/Final Steps
If interested in membership, you can follow up with a signed covenant, immersion baptism, and sharing your testimony with an elder. Contact the office anytime for more information.
Young Adults Night
This is a fun and focused time for recent grads, typically ages 18-23, to get together with Pastor Jamie for prayer and learning. Contact Pastor Jamie with questions.
Adventure Game Community
Saturdays, 5:30 - 9:30 pm, for adults only.
(Fridays for ages 10 with parents and up - See Student Page for dates.)
Fantasy Genre like Lord of the Rings/Hobbit/Chronicles of Narnia Interactive group playing game using dice and a created character. Big imaginations welcome! This group will meet once or twice a month - watch for follow up dates.
Looking for donations of game pieces, dice, small plastic animals, scrabble pieces, etc. If you are looking to get rid of anything like this, please contact Pastor Jamie.
Family Care Workshops
DivorceCare for Kids: Mondays, 6-8 pm, starting September 8 & 22, October 13, November 3 & 17
DivorceCare: Mondays, 6-8 pm, starting September 10
GriefCare: Mondays, 6-8 pm, starting September 10
Register here for all family care workshops.
Chapel Hill is providing opportunities for these workshops to help our church family, friends, and neighbors that are traveling
through crisis to find help for their hurts, discover hope for the future, and experience God's healing. Email Family Care with any questions.
PRAYER REQUESTS & PRAISES
Prayer Letter—Every Sunday we collect prayer requests and email them to regular attenders who have committed to pray.
Contact the office to be added to mailing list or if you have a prayer request.
Wednesday Nights—6:30-8 pm—Every Wednesday night (except during the month of August) a prayer group gathers at Chapel Hill. Feel free to just show up or contact Caroline Picone with any questions.
Urgent/Emergency Prayer Chain—At Chapel Hill we want to bring your urgent prayer requests to the Lord as soon as possible. Contact the office for more information. Send urgent requests to Caroline.
Home Groups are important at Chapel Hill for the simple reason that fellowship is important. The deep connections with other
believers that are fostered in Home Groups is foundational and instrumental in the spiritual growth of believers. Read Acts 2:42-347 for how impactful fellowship was in the new church. To choose a Small Group, consider your needs and schedule, then look on the slat board near the church office for a group that might work for you. You can also contact the Mark & Kim Klayum to get connected to a group.